Cooking the Kitchen features recipes that are part of a healthy life. Lots of seasonal vegetables, some fish, beans, & eggs for proteins, as well as salads, fruit, and a few baked treats. Inspiration for Cooking the Kitchen was sparked by food blogs I followed for years, such as Orangette, and Julie and Julia. I hope you will enjoy my memoir-ish and topical musings in addition to the food talk and recipes. Enjoy!
Popular Recipes & Posts
Here are some of the top recipes on Cooking the Kitchen. Enjoy!
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Quickie Eggplant Parmesan
- Brisket in celebration of 2021!
- Teddie's Apple Cake
- "I hear America Singing," and her voice is that of Michelle Obama at the Democratic National Convention.*
- Blueberry yogurt multigrain pancakes in celebration of Kamala Harris
- Mast-o-Laboo, Persian Beet Yogurt
- Sweet and Sour Cauliflower with Ramen Noodles
Find recipes for...
Soup, salad, vegetables, and desserts are some of the more popular recipe categories at Cooking the Kitchen. Access even more recipes by using the search box.
See more fish recipes.
See more baked goods recipes.
See more dessert recipes.